The most important objectives of the World Cultural Council are:
- To establish relations with the most important scientific, cultural, educational and social institutions throughout the world.
- To collect data and useful research aimed at improving the social, cultural, moral and spiritual advancement of humankind.
- To reward scientific research which brings progress to mankind.
- To integrate scientists, educators and researchers at the highest level in order to maintain a constant and enriching communication.
- To recognise educational contributions that have had a significant influence on the advancement of the scope of culture.
- To promote art in all its expressions and to reward those artists whose work is most deserving of world recognition.